General guidelines for using the phone keys
• Use the scroll keys
to browse the WAP page.
• To select a highlighted item, press
• To enter letters and numbers, press the keys
and to enter special characters, press the
• Some or all of the following options are available while a WAP connection is in progress. Press
and select the option you want.
- to go back to the homepage of the WAP service
- the list of bookmarks is displayed. For details, see Bookmarks on page 86.
- to key in text or select a highlighted item on the WAP page.
- to add the current WAP page as a bookmark in your bookmarks list.
Go to address
- to key in the address of the WAP service you want.
- the list of service messages is displayed, see Service inbox on page 87.
- for details, see Appearance settings of the WAP browser on page 85.
- for details, see Download settings on page 86.
- to copy a number from the current WAP page for saving or calling (and ends the WAP
connection). If the WAP page contains several numbers, you may select the desired one.
- to reload and update the current WAP page.
Clear the cache
- for details, see The cache memory on page 88.
- to view security information about the current WAP connection and the server.
- to quit browsing and end the call.
©2001 Nokia Corporation. All rights reserved.