Saving multiple numbers and text items per name
You can save up to five phone numbers and four brief text items in the phone’s internal phone book for
each name. Text items under one name can be street and e-mail addresses, a note and a web address.
The first number saved under a name is automatically set as the default number, and is indicated with
. When you select a name from the phone book, for example, to make a call, the default number is
used unless you select another number.
1. Make sure that the memory in use is either
Phone and SIM
. See Selecting the phone book
settings on page 33.
©2001 Nokia Corporation. All rights reserved.
2. To access the list of names and phone numbers, press
in standby mode.
3. Scroll to the name saved in the phone’s internal phone book, to which you want to add a new
number or text item and press
. (If the name is not saved in the phone, the phone will ask you
whether you want to save it there.)
5. Select one of the following number or text types:
is the default type used when no other number type is set as the default number.
Other number types are
Text types are
To change the number or text type, select
in the options list.
6. Key in the number or text item and press
to save it.
to return to standby mode.