Making a conference call
Conference calling is a network service that allows up to six people to take part in a conference call.
1. Make a call to the first participant.
2. To make a call to a new participant, press
3. Key in, or search the memory, for the phone number of the new participant and press
. The first
call is put on hold.
4. When the new call has been answered, join the first participant in the conference call. Press
5. To add a new participant to the call, repeat steps 2 to 4.
©2001 Nokia Corporation. All rights reserved.
6. To have a private conversation with one of the participants:
. Scroll to the desired participant and press
. Once you have
finished the private conversation, re-establish the conference call, as described in step 4.
7. To end the conference call, press